Calls/Call for Phd Forum Submissions
Call for Phd Forum Submissions
The 41st IEEE Symposium on Reliable Distributed Systems (SRDS 2022) will hold a PhD Forum for PhD/doctoral and graduate students in early to medium stages towards their PhD/doctoral degrees.
The PhD Forum provides an opportunity for graduate students working in research areas related to reliable distributed systems to present their problem statement, research methods and planned contributions, and to receive high-quality feedback and guidance from established researchers and other graduate students joining the forum. The forum consists of two poster sessions and we also plan short presentation slots in the main conference program.
All deadlines are at 23:59 AoE (Anywhere on Earth) time.
|1||Submission||July 4th, 2022|
|2||Notification||July 15th, 2022|
|3||Author registration||August 1st, 2022|
Proposal Submission and Evaluation Criteria
Proposals must not exceed three pages in IEEE two-column format (excluding references) and be in PDF format. The only author of the paper must be a student.
Proposals should have the following structure:
- A 150- to 200-word abstract;
- Planned contribution and relevance;
- State of the art and problem domain;
- Originality and related work;
- Research questions and main challenges;
- Research methodology and overall approach;
- Relevance to the SRDS community;
- Quality of the research proposal;
- Ability to present concisely;
- Sound methodology;