- Tuesday Keynote: Tue-Keynote.pdf
- Wednesday Keynote: Wed-Keynote.pdf
- Thursday Keynote: Thu-Keynote.pdf
Welcome to SRDS 2022
The 41st International Symposium on Reliable Distributed Systems (SRDS 2022) is a forum for researchers and practitioners interested in distributed systems design, development and evaluation, with an emphasis on reliability, availability, safety, dependability, security, verification, and real-time aspects.
We welcome the following types of submissions:
- research papers, describing original research as well as design, development and experimental results of distributed systems;
- practical experience reports describing ongoing industrial projects, prototype systems and exploratory or emerging applications;
- tool papers describing architecture, implementation and usage of substantive tools to support research, development and operation of reliable distributed systems.
Papers will be assessed with criteria appropriate to each category.
All deadlines are at 23:59 AoE (Anywhere on Earth) time.
|1||Abstract Submission||April 18th, 2022 (recommended)|
|2||Full Paper Submission||April 25th, 2022|
|3||Rebuttal||May 31st to June 2nd, 2022|
|4||Notification to Authors||June 17th, 2022|
|5||Camera-Ready and author registration||July 1st, 2022|
|6||Conference dates||September 19-22, 2022|
Wiedner Hauptstraße 8, 1040 Wien
Google Plus Code: 59X9+H3W Wien
Resslgasse 7, 1040 Wien
Google Plus Code: 59X8+MW Wien
Our lecture room FH5 is on floor level "02 OG" (which is the third floor, as we do not count the ground floor), green area.